Terms and Conditions
about giving a voluntary charitable donation
This Public Offer for Charitable Donation (hereinafter - the Offer) is aimed at an indefinite number of individuals (hereinafter - the Benefactor) and is a public proposal of the CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION CHARITABLE FOUNDATION "KOLO", represented by Olena Kryvenko (hereinafter - the Fund), enter into an agreement to provide a charitable donation, subject to the following conditions:
1. Terms and definitions:
Public offer (and / or Offer) - a valid offer of the Foundation, posted on the site kolo-fund.org for a charitable donation, aimed at an indefinite number of individuals.
Acceptance - full and unconditional acceptance of the public offer by making actions to make a money transfer using payment forms and funds posted on the site, as well as by transferring funds to the Fund's current account through banking institutions. The moment of acceptance is the date of crediting the funds to the settlement account of the Fund.
Payment is a voluntary charitable donation.
Voluntary charitable donation - making a money transfer by the Philanthropist to achieve the goals, objectives, directions and types of statutory activities of the Fund in accordance with the Agreement and the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
2. Subject of the Agreement
The subject of this Agreement is gratuitous and voluntary transfer of funds by the Philanthropist to the Fund by making a Charitable donation to ensure the statutory activities of the Fund, including (but not limited to) the Fund's charitable assistance in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". programs of the Fund, etc. The philanthropist independently determines the amount and directions of use of the charitable donation. The performance by the parties of this Agreement is not intended to make a profit or any benefit to either party.
The Agreement is concluded by unconditional and full accession of the Benefactor to this Agreement and acceptance of all essential terms of the Agreement.
Philanthropist and the Foundation, guided by Art. 207, part 2 of Art. 639, Art. 641, 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, Art. 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations" agree that the Agreement is considered concluded in writing without signing a written copy by the Parties from the moment of the Benefactor's actions under the Agreement, agreeing to comply with the Agreement.
The Agreement is posted on the kolo-fund.org website in free access and in a way that provides acquaintance with the content of this Agreement to each person applying to the Fund.
The philanthropist cannot offer his terms of the Agreement.
By accepting the Offer, the Benefactor states that he agrees with all the terms of the Offer and understands and agrees that the Charitable Donation will be used to achieve the goals set forth in the Charter of the Foundation.
In addition, by accepting the Offer, the Philanthropist is fully aware of and agrees with the subject of the Agreement, the goals and objectives of public fundraising, and confirms the Fund's right to use part of the Charitable Donation for administrative expenses of the Fund in the amount of the Law of Ukraine.
The Parties agree that from the moment of acceptance of the Offer, this Agreement is concluded in writing in accordance with Articles 207, 639, 641 and 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine and Articles 6 and 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". In this case, the parties agree that after the Acceptance of the Offer, failure to enter into this Agreement in the form of a separate document does not entail the invalidity of this Agreement.
4. Rights and obligations of the Fund
The Fund has the right to:
- Receive voluntary charitable donations and use them to achieve the goals, objectives, directions and types of statutory activities of the Fund in accordance with the Agreement and the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
- At the request of the Philanthropist to provide a report on the received voluntary charitable donation and its use.
5. Rights of the Philanthropist
The philanthropist has the right to:
- Transfer the voluntary charitable donation to the Fund's account in the manner specified in the Agreement;
- Request a report on the use of voluntary charitable donations.
6. Place of public fundraising
Public fundraising of the Charitable Donation is carried out on the territory of any state of the world. The direct activity of the Fund related to the achievement of the goals stipulated by the Charter of the Fund is carried out on the territory of Ukraine (except for the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine and the areas of the anti-terrorist operation). All expenses for the payment of amounts related to the transfer of donations are borne by the Benefactor.
7. Term of fundraising
The public fundraiser lasts until the termination of the Fund's activities (including by liquidation), unless another term is determined by the Fund's decision, which the Benefactor will be notified by posting relevant information on kolo-fund.org.
8. The procedure for using the Charitable Donation
The use of the Charitable Donation is carried out in accordance with the purposes defined by the statutory activities of the Fund and the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". The Foundation uses Charitable Donations in accordance with its statutory activities and the Foundation's programs. Charitable donations received by the Foundation may be returned to the Benefactor only in cases provided by the legislation of Ukraine and this Agreement.
9. Responsibility of the Fund
The Fund is responsible for violating the terms of this Agreement and using Charitable Donations contrary to the procedure provided by the statutory activities of the Fund and the legislation of Ukraine, in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine.
10. Other conditions
The benefactor independently determines the amount of the voluntary charitable donation.
The donation is voluntary and non-refundable.
The Benefactor is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the transfer of the Donation.
In order to comply with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" and the proper implementation of the terms of the Agreement, the Benefactor agrees to the processing of personal data.
The provisions of Ukrainian legislation apply to the relationship between the Philanthropist and the Foundation.
Annex 1 to the Public Offer Agreement on Charitable Donation
for the collection, processing and use of personal data
I, the Philanthropist, who accepted the Public offer to provide charitable assistance to the CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION "KOLO CHARITABLE FOUNDATION", in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" I knowingly and voluntarily provide my CHARITY FOUNDATION for automated, as well as without the use of automation processing (including collection, accumulation, storage and use) of my personal data, namely: last name, first name, patronymic, passport data, registration number of the taxpayer, photo or other record images, number of means of communication, e-mail address, data on the place of residence, other data voluntarily provided by me for the purpose of processing - in order to ensure the implementation of civil and commercial relations; administrative and legal, tax relations, relations in the field of accounting; relations in the field of statistics; and ensuring the implementation of other relations that require the processing of personal data in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", other regulations of Ukraine, the Foundation's Charter and other local acts.
With this document I also consent to the transfer (dissemination) of my personal data exclusively for the above purpose and in the manner prescribed by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" and local acts of the Fund, which establish the processing and protection of personal data. I do not require notification of the transfer (dissemination) of my personal data to third parties, if such transfer (dissemination) is in my interests in order to implement the above legal relationship.
By signing this consent agreement, I confirm that I have been notified in writing of the purposes of personal data processing (according to the purpose specified in this document) and the persons to whom my personal data is transferred, as well as their rights under Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", according to which the subject of personal data has the right to:
1) know about the sources of collection, location of personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give appropriate instructions to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
2) receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his personal data are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5) make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if such data are processed illegally or are inaccurate;
7) to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or defames honor, dignity and business reputation natural person;
8) apply to the Commissioner or the court with complaints about the processing of their personal data;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
10) make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to the processing of their personal data during the granting of consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
3) to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
This consent agreement is valid for an indefinite period.